Frequently Asked Questions
Simply Smarter is designed to be used with Desktop or Laptop computers only. A hardware keyboard for typing in responses is required. We do not support using tablets, iPads, smartphones, iPhones or Chromebooks. Full versions of Windows or MacOS are the only supported operating systems.
Windows: Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser. Internet Explorer is not recommended.
Mac: Safari, Chrome or Firefox
NOTE: You may experience issues with older computers, slower internet connections or outdated operating systems. We recommend a fast broadband connection and keeping your computer up to date.
- My username or password doesn’t work.
- How do I change plans or cancel my subscription?
- What is an Admin account? How is it different from a User account?
- How do I edit a user profile?
- How do I create a new user? (Family Admins only)
Using the Program
- How do I get started?
- What is the Baseline Test?
- What are the Intensity Activities?
- What is a Progression?
- How often should I do the program?
- How should I use conceptualization and visualization when doing the program?
- How do I check my progress?
- What are the scores (how are they different from digit spans)?
- Why am I in Kick-Start? How do I get out?
- How to Set Up Automatic Email Notifications