NEW Voice/Language Preferences!
You can now change the voice and/or language that is spoken during the activities. This applies to the Kickstart, Focus & Memory activities.
You can choose from the following:
- Default (UK English Male)
- US English Male
- US English Female
- US English Youth Male
- US English Youth Female
- UK English Female
- Australian English Male
- Australian English Female
- Español Male (North American Spanish)
- Español Female (North American Spanish)
- Castellano/Español Female (Castilian/European Spanish)
- Castellano/Español Male (Castilian/European Spanish)
- Română Male (Romanian)
- Română Femal (Romanian)
- Deutsch Male (German)
- Deutsch Female (German)
- Français Male (French)
- Français Female (French)
Please note there is only one shared voice for all the instructions for each language.
Click on the GEAR icon in the upper-right corner of any activity to change your language preferences. Change the voice or language to any that you speak fluently. We strongly suggest you use your primary language or accent for the best results.
- You can change your language preferences at any time in your user profile.
- On the top right of your dashboard page, click on your name, then on Profile to view your User Profile.
- Under the Profile tab, scroll down to find Activity Voice/Language Preference under Activity Preferences.
- Change the voice or language to any that you speak fluently. We strongly suggest you use your primary language or accent for the best results.
- When finished entering your new information, click on the Update Profile button.